Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Getting into the spirit of V-DAY: When YOU find HIM

I must admit at first I was starting to be bored valentines and people dating with hearts over their eyes as if nothing bad's ever gonna happen to them. YEAH I KNOW. I talk like a single bitter person. BUT I'M NOT SO... LIVE WITH THAT. HAHAHA. So yeah what I'm gonna blabber about here is why we look for someone and what do you do when you find him/her. I personally had experiences that were somewhat amusing and yet very frustrating on my part. Can't say I've been shunned by anyone cause I haven't, can't say I wasn't looking because I was. Can't say I wasn't happy being single but I was. Can't say I wasn't lonely but I was. Until that FATE-FULL day. Well when I say that I'm pretty sure you know what I mean. Unprecedented circumstances can lead you somewhere. And it led me to that awesome path :"> after that, I never looked back :"> So going back to what I was asking earlier, what do you do when you find it? SIMPLE: Make it last. Keep it. Have a death grip cause happiness always slips through our fingers. I'm not saying it's gonna be easy and I'm not being a total hypocrite by saying that I haven't made mistakes because I know I made a lot and I may not be the best person but I trust that in the end I'll be able to do the right thing. I know it. And I have to. You know this person may not be happy with me, I would never know, or maybe I do know I'm just turning a blind-eye on it because maybe I am in denial. Guess its self-acceptance. Or I'm just to proud to accept that I'm wrong sometimes. It's all making sense now. I know I have to do better. When I say I'm gonna change and I'm gonna make it up, I'm serious. It just takes time because I don't exactly know how. I am actually forced to think of something because I know patience and love has limits. You would never know how long he could put up with you. I do hope its long enough till I figure out what to do... So i'm rambling. And I haven't finished my paper yet I'm blogging. COOL. AWESOME. INTELLIGENTLY INDOLENT. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment