Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Loneliness & other unfortunate events.

I'm not alone. But I feel so alone. It's not that I'm not loved by the people around me. I know I am. But I feel really empty. I feel like everything is fake and temporary. No one really cares for anyone but themselves. I know this is so emo and not really the type of blog I'd normally do but I'm too depressed to even care about what I'm writing and since this blog is new not a lot of people could actually complain. HA.HA. I'm also having troubles with the people around me. I guess its just right to not trust anyone. Almost everyone has motives and some end up disappointed and bitter. For the record, I DID NOT LED ANYONE ON. I SAY WHAT I FEEL AND I MEAN IT. AND IN THE EVENT THAT MY FEELINGS CHANGES ITS COURSE, YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. ITS MY LIFE IT'S MY DECISION... IF YOU WANT TO STAY THEN GREAT, BUT IF YOU DON'T FEEL GOOD ABOUT IT FEEL FREE TO LEAVE BECAUSE I'M DEFINITELY NOT GONNA STOP YOU. IF YOU DON'T WANT ME, I DO NOT WANT TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH YOU AS WELL. STOP PRETENDING AND SNAP OUT OF IT. --Okay sorry for the message I just wanted to get it across. I just couldn't handle the fact that people can be so mean behind my back. Especially when its soo not expected because i thought they were different.. So I do hope things look up soon...

OH YEAH and I feel so unlucky lately I actually checked horoscopes thingy and yeap I am unlucky this year. Must do something to change it. BLAH. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment