Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

NYX cosmetics obsession

So as a continuation of my lippies obsession, I'm having this desire to collect NYX round lipsticks.. Compared to others i guess its very affordable and yet it can compete with other more expensive brands. They are highly pigmented and there are just too many colors to choose from.. Like you can't say red... cause they have a variety of red.. Different undertones, finish and all that... same with their pinks and nudes. They also have very interesting colors i saw a black lipstick I forgot what that's called but it reminds me of OCC. I also saw a shimmery plum color and gold ones like celene which is very pretty not to costumy but wearable nonetheless. I'm thinking of ordering a box of it but then I'm thinking that there are some colors that I do not find attractive at all and it might just be a total waste of money. So what I'm gonna do now is by 2's or 4's per week to collect the colors I want. Its really nice to put on display specially since the bottom is clear and you can see the color so it wouldn't be hard to look for the shade you want. So here's a list of shades that I'm planning to collect so far i've started with 4 colors (2 reds, 2 pinks) for the week ;) I really do hope they put these products on the market for easier access its so pricey to have it delivered every week. but then... its worth it.. I know guys don't really notice the difference in color all they know is the generic browns, pink, reds , flesh colors but WTH... it makes me oh so happy ;)

(Those in bold is already on pending purchase)

Circe
Ceto
Narcissus
Tea Rose
Snow white
Electra
Fig
Strawberry Milk
Harmonica
Doll
Fire
Hebe
Chaos
Jupiter
Louisiana
Femme
Thalia
Frosted Flakes
Twist
Doll
Spell bound
Orange Soda
Indian Pink
Paris
Darling
Sky Pink
Iris
Margarita
Honey
Miracle

No comments:

Post a Comment