Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

So Clean. So Good :)) Another V-DAY BLOG

The FREE WIFI Motel. The happy people goes happy happy and happy and happy till they get to that peak of happiness and fall into the exhaustion that is caused by happiness... WHUT?? hahahah :)) So anyway, the price range is pretty cheap and it depends on the size of the room.. I've been told that the room isn't that pretty like what is in the picture but when people are high , I guess location doesn't really matter. I wonder if they wash the sheets... There's got to be a million little about to be babies in there =)) They've also told me about the load banging that can be heard through the walls.. Can't imagine how that's like :)) you having your happy time.. while people on the other room is basically ROCKING each others world. I think it would be kinda disturbing :)) But I guess its better than doing it in the streets.. :)) like some people who have no decency to literally get a room :)) I dunno I think it would be kinda embarrassing to walk in to such a place and say "I want a room" no matter how old you are cause they know EXACTLY what you're going to do there =)) The amenities should be... i dunno seductive? alluring? can't pinpoint the right word.. But since it drags people to check in there, there must be a secret behind their obvious success.

SO WEIRD THAT I'M BLOGGING ABOUT THIS... SINCE I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT IT =)) JUT FROM WHAT I'VE HEARD =)) BUT THEN I GUESS IT'S KINDA APPROPRIATE FOR THIS DAY =))

No comments:

Post a Comment