Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

There's NO LOVE in DIETING

DIETING FOR ME IS A LOSE-LOSE SITUATION.

So yeah I joined fitness first recently and so far I am loving the results. Sadly, the people in this household are against it except my brother ( which I'm thankful for) but then it's sad to think that my mother doesn't approve of this because its expensive and she said that we have a bike at home and other diet methods and if i'm really determined, I can lose the 40 LBS. all by myself. I dunno I just think that its so impossible... I mean even celebrities can lose that all by themselves.. They really need the proper motivation at a GYM. It's actually the first time that I feel motivated to workout every single day even if I'm dead tired from school and I'm cramming with my school work.. They just don't get it... and sometimes I feel really down and I feel discouraged to do things because they keep pulling me down. She told me that I can't pay for it I'm not that thrifty and she wouldn't lend me a cent. And I proudly told her that I'M NOT ASKING YOU FOR MONEY, I CAN HANDLE IT. Even if she didn't believe me I know that I can do it...After that i just stormed into the house and into my room. Now I'm trying to budget things and I am soooo gonna prove her wrong.

IN OTHER NEWS:

I enjoyed a 3 hr workout at the gym... 1 hour ++ on the treadmill alone. ;)

I'm looking for an effective meal plan ;)

I'm lessening my food in take

I'm leaving most of my allowance inside my piggy bank so I can save ;) 300 a week target!

Go to gym 4-5 times a week ;)

I'm going out less >:) :(

4 months and welcome to the new and improved Hot me ;)

IN OTHER OTHER NEWS:

I wanna watch the maine, we the kings and never shout never live in Manila :( tickets please! :(



No comments:

Post a Comment