Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

All these crazy people around me..(Make my life difficult)

YES. The title says it all.

Lately my life hasn't been a walk in the park.

Problems with every part of my life especially in academics.

I feel like I'm failing 1 or 2 or 3 subjects and I'm definitely not happy with it cause I know I don't deserve to have a grade like that.

My summer is messed up. I don't know if they will let me have my OJT or they'll force me to take a summer class so I can take the research class next term which is required for my thesis. Its really crazy... its enrollment time and they still haven't confirmed anything yet so I really don't know what to do.

I really hate working with incompetent people. Stupid freeloaders who just sit back and do whatever , not caring whether we need their help or not. I've been sleeping late and sometimes i don't sleep at all just to finish a group work. And its frustrating cause when you try to tell them to do something, they give it to you but they never get it right so in the end you have to do it all by yourself.

So my mantra is "3 more terms" cause after this I'd make sure it won't happen to me again... and I'm gonna get my luck and happiness back no matter what it takes.

No comments:

Post a Comment