Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

WAR WITH WARTS!

OMG OMG OMG OMG I HAVE WARTS! SERIOUSLY NO JOKE I'M PANICKING HERE! UGH... ITS SOOOO FRUSTRATING IT HURTS AND I CANNOT WALK WELL...I WANNA REMOVE THIS SINCE I'VE BEEN RESEARCHING AND WARTS ARE CONTAGIOUS AND IT CAN SPREAD AND HAVE A CLUSTER... NO... A COMMUNITY OF WARTS IN YOUR BODY. I EVEN SAW THIS PICTURE OF A GENITAL WART AND IT WAS SO DISGUSTING I'D HONESTLY RATHER DIE THAN BE LIKE THAT :| BUT :( I'M SCARED OF THE NEEDLE... OR THE OPTION OF FREEZING OR BURNING IT BECAUSE EVERYONE SAYS ITS VERY PAINFUL... AND I'M THE TYPE THAT CANNOT ENDURE ANY SORT OF PAIN. :(( WHAT'S WORSE IS ITS 2 OR 3... I'M NOT SURE CAUSE I CAN'T SEE THE ONE VERY WELL.. SO WHATEVER THEY HAVE TO DO TO TAKE THIS OUT... THEY HAVE TO DO 3 TIMES... AND I THINK I'M GONNA PASS OUT IF THEY DO THAT... errrr... :(( waaaaa I'm heading to the doctor first thing on saturday... I just hope that with all the technological advancements they can do this o me hurt free... no matter what the cost :(

No comments:

Post a Comment