Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

FAILURE.

This is a late blog. I've been busy. Well not really busy but I guess depressed and too lazy to write I should say. I failed my commerce algebra class which I've worked hard for, woke up early just to have a perfect attendance with no late and practically dragged myself on the Andrew 10th floor even if i'm basically choking on numbers. I don't really know If I should get mad at my professor for not giving me a little 1.0 consideration or I should be mad at myself for not absorbing numerical lessons every now and then. I didn't really think I deserved that so I cried that day... I cried so hard that I feel like my whole body was drained of its water composition. I just couldn't accept failure since that was my first time ever. I know that I wasn't good at math but usually, I still pass. Unlike this. I'm fine now and I'm irregular ( a term used for students with failures and who gets to enroll late therefore not getting any good classes). I'm definitely gonna bounce back from this. I know that I can do better. I've done so in the past and I've accomplished so much.

I don't know if this has something to do with the 2011 thing that Gemini will have tough challenges and shit but 2011 isn't looking good for me. If you've seen my past posts you'd know what I mean. The trend is just too overwhelming.

No comments:

Post a Comment