Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

We Dont NEED to add letters and numbers, nor to find X's

Yep. The title speaks for itself. I really think algebra does not contribute anything for the society except for "logic" but then you can find other ways to master logic, so algebra is really unnecessary. I've felt this way for years and I'm still holding on to this belief up until now. Why am I saying this? because I've been failing almost every test in that class and It would take a miracle for me to actually pass this course. But i hope that miracle comes very soon. Even just a 1.0 would make my heart leap with joy. After this I'm getting statistics which i think is fairly important. I feel that I'm not motivated because i think algebra is stupid. But if someone could make me realize how important it is, maybe I can change my mind and actually strive for it a little more.

2 comments:

  1. I'd have to agree with you on that, pfft. Stupid Algebra, whoever invented it anyway? Oh by the way, cool posts haha miss you bisprind! :* Struggling writer ka pa sa lagay na yan :))

    ReplyDelete