Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

YOU are honestly LYING.

HAHA I'm kinda on a roll here this my 3rd blog for the night. My april posts were looking so sad compared to the past 2 months so I felt inspired to write a lot tonight. As if I had nothing better to do.hahaha.

The title itself is kinda ironic. Idunno if I blogged about it before but there was a line in Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett's Good Omens that really struck me. I can't remember the exact words now but it went something like "People are bad enough themselves they do not need supernatural beings to sin" so that's basically the gist of it. Given that it is holy week, and people are being holy all of a sudden , I think that this blog is appropriate. People keep lying to themselves. Blaming others to make them feel good. YOU ARE EVIL. I AM EVIL. EVERYONE IS EVIL. AND WE ALL KNOW IT, WE JUST FAIL TO ACKNOWLEDGE IT. Yeah I know it's not something to be proud of but its something worth realizing. The Bible & All history books can testify to that there's no hero without a villain, and heroes have an inner bad side to them and villains have an innate goodness to them. There's no living, breathing being here that can say that they have never sinned because they did and they should stop feeding crap to everyone who did something a little nastier than what they've committed. Let's just all admit that it's really hard to repent when you know you're gonna do the same thing over and over again. Cause obviously you're gonna repent till you die and go to wherever it is you're going. So I think the best way to spend the holy week is just sit back, pray by yourselves if you want to, and go out if you have a really good purpose. But other than that? seriously just STOP IT. IT WILL NEVER REAP ANY BENEFITS FOR YOU OR FOR ANYONE. YOU'RE JUST FEEDING A LOT OF BULLSHIT TO YOURSELF WHICH TRANSLATES INTO A MILLION REGRETS. TOO MUCH TO HANDLE IN ONE LIFETIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment