Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

Short Make-up Review: Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipsticks

I dont know how to start this review... but i guess i could say that it is AWESOME. its extremely moisturizing hence the name, its smells like watermelon which i love compared to regular lipsticks.. it goes on like a chapstick and its not sticky. I even prefer to wear these more than my MAC lipsticks..

So i bought 4:

Peach Colada- This one comes out sheer but its just a perfect peach color with gold sparkles. I don't like the fact that i can really feel the glitters on my lips but otherwise it's a great color :)

Sugar Plum Ice- Another Nude color, great color pay-off and it has some (silver) kinda glitters on them.

Born With It- Almost the same as the nude blush but with more pink and gold sparkles.

Nude Blush-- As the name implies its a nude color with a pinkih undertone.


I'm not gonna post swatches just because I know that there are a lot of swatches on the internet and its pretty much the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment