Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

Short "Skincare" Review: LUSH soaps and body butter

So I went to lush the other day to get some soaps cause I've heard tons of good reviews on youtube about Lush so I decided to try them out. Honestly before I never really liked Lush because I didn't see the need to buy expensive smelly soaps to make me feel good. But now everything changed when I smelled their soaps.. ITS PHENOMENAL. I didn't even know which ones i should buy and the lady was kinda irritated with me cause I keep picking stuff up and putting them back :)) So in the end I bought Honey, I washed the kids soap, and Demon in the Dark soap. These were pretty interesting and they smell awesome. Specially HWITK :) I bought demon in the dark cause I thought it would be a nice morning soap to wake me up since it has a pepperminty smell to it and it has done a great job of waking me up in the morning for the past two days that i've used it :) Its very refreshing :)

What I love about these soaps is that the scent lingers even after hours have passed especially the honey, i washed the kids soap. And it is super creamy and I just love, love love it :)) These soaps make me want to take a bath 3-4 times a day. Too bad I couldn't get the bath bombs cause I need a bathtub and I don't have that.

Also I got Buffy (the backside slayer) which has been raved so many times on youtube so I decided to try it out. I'm not really fond of the smell and I don't really find it necessary so I may not repurchase that one. But its a good scrub and it makes my skin really moisturized.

I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING MORE STUFF FROM LUSH. Maybe i could try the mask of magnaminty, coalface, ice blue soap, rockstar soap and of course another honey I washed the kids cause that is by far my most treasured soap :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment