Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Beauty and Brains Haul

(I meant to do this a week ago but I never got around to it cause I said to myself that I need to get my homework done first but sadly I'm still not done with everything... but I'm doing this anyway before I forget everything that I bought. This is sorta like a note to remind me what I've bought recently and what I should consume first before I get anything else.)

The title is Beauty and Brains haul because this post consist of Cosmetics and Books.--

Sooo I got:

Maybelline's Angelfit Flawless Affinity Two way cake foundation spf22 in light beige ochre and a refill

Covergirl's Advanced Radiance Age Defying Makeup with Spf 10 in classic ivory

Etude House BB Magic Cream with Spf 30 (blue tube)

Covergirl & Olay Simply Ageless Eye Concealer in 210

Celeteque Oil control toner

Celeteque facial moisturizer with spf 15

Etude house collagen moistfull

Marionnaud Diamond shaped sponges

Loreal True Match super blendable makeup with spf 17 in n3 (neutral)

EcoTools 5 piece Bamboo Brush Set

Ecotools 5 piece Eye Brush Set

THEN... I went to powerbooks and got:

Sophie Kinsella's:

Confessions of a Shopaholic

Mini Shopaholic

Shopaholic and Baby

Shopaholic and Sister

Shopaholic Ties the Knot

The Undomestic Goddess

Emily Griffin's Something Blue

Chuck Palahnuik's Haunted

Candace Bushnell's Summer and the City

Calorie Counter Book

The Carrie Diaries

Nyx Megashine Lipgloss

Perfect

Lollipop

Copper Penny


I've started using some of these and they were all great except for the loreal foundation which i've tried for atleast 5 times cause it was really really good and the color was just perfect but it broke me out :| The Etude House BB Magic Cream was okay the only problem I've had with it so far is that I obviously can't wear it during the warmer months because its oily or rather, it removes all those oil controlling properties of the face making you look like you didn't even bathe and you just got out of the gym. :| but i'll consume it anyway ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment