Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Beauty Haul

WHAT I GOT RECENTLY:

FOREVER 21 BLUE AND RED ROMPER
BANANA RIPPED SHIRT
CELINE BEIGE WEDGES (Used it today and it looked pretty with my white ripped top and shorts.)
MASK OF MAGNAMINTY (I tried this today and this worked fantastic on me.. should've bought 3 tubs of it but oh well)
SIGMA MAKE ME BLUSH 12 PC. BRUSH SET
GREEN AND WHITE BOMBER JACKET
2 ANIMONSTER SHIRTS
URBAN DECAY NAKED PALETTE
BONNE SPA MILKSALT

I know this is less than what i got before but i tell you, this is wayy more expensive than that. I just hope these will all be worth it cause I seriously have a second to none budget for my shopping trip in Singapore. Ugh gotta stop procrastinating and spending,, time to go back to the old boring and nerdy addie before this gets out of hand :|

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment