Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Body SHOP! Carrot Moisture Cream & Tea Tree Oil

(DUNNO WHY BUT THE PHOTO UPLOADER ISNT WORKING. WILL EDIT THIS)


I dropped by Body Shop today and I saw that they were having a sale. So I was just wandering around and I saw some tea tree stuff... Watching youtube I saw that some people are completely addicted to TBS Tea Tree Oil it was a very small bottle, a bit pricey for the amount you get but I decided to try it anyway since I have acne prone skin and I do need every medication I could get to achieve my goal of having a flawless face till i'm super old and wrinkly.Then I bought the Carrot Moisture cream since it sounded good for your skin cause duh its carrots and I haven't tried and of the TBS Moisture creams. It was a good purchase though considerably because I am running low on my Celeteque Moisturizer and my Clean & Clear one. I do have a HUGE amount of the Cetaphil Moisturizer but for me it often gets to sticky so I'd rather use it for some other purpose other than my face.

Carrot Moisture Cream
*The Body Shop Claim:
A beauty classic returns. This lightweight moisturiser with carrot oil makes skin feel soft and more supple.

Lightweight hydration
Leaves skin soft and more supple

Tea Tree Oil
Targeted care for blemished skin. Can be used direct on skin or for facial steaming.

Soothing
Has antibacterial properties
Does not dry out skin


---WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment