Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

HALL OF SHAME: FRANCES GUMBA

SCAMMER. SOME PEOPLE JUST CANT FIND DECENT JOBS.. YOU DONT KNOW IF THEY ARE NOT EDUCATED.. THEY HAVE NO DIGNITY... THEY HAVE NO SHAME... AND THEY OBVIOUSLY DONT THINK OF OTHER PEOPLE. THEY ARE ALL SELFISH. SORRY IF I SOUND SO HARSH ON THIS BLOGPOST... BUT RECENTLY I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY A PERSON NAMED FRANCES GUMBA. I ORDERED A NAKED PALETTE FROM HERE WHICH I IMMEDIATELY PAID VIA GLOBE GCASH AND SHE DID NOT REPLY THROUGH TEXT OR EMAIL THAT SHE HAS RECEIVED THE PAYMENT. SO I STARTED GETTING SUSPICIOUS AND GOOGLED... I FOUND SOME OF HER PROFILE... AND THE COMMENTS WERE PRETTY DECENT... BUT AFTER ABOUT A WEEK OF GETTING NO RESPONSE, I ASKED HELP FROM PEOPLE AND TODAY I WENT TO GLOBE JUST TO CONFIRM IF SHE DID OR DID NOT CASH-OUT MY PAYMENT.JUST TO FIND OUT IF THERE WERE ANY PROBLEMS WITH HER PHONE LINE OR WAS SHE JUST NOT REPLYING BECAUSE SHE'S A TOTAL A FRAUD. WELL... I GOT MY ANSWER. SHE IS A SCAMMER. FOUND OUT THAT SHE CASHED OUT EVERYTHING ON HER ACCOUNT.. AS IF SHE'S PLANNING TO ESCAPE.. OBVIOUSLY THERE'S NOTHING MORE THAT I CAN DO AT THIS POINT SO I GOT HER BLACKLISTED BY GLOBE... AND I'M TRYING TO THE SAME THING TO OTHER SITES TO PREVENT HER FROM DOING THIS TO OTHERS.

profiles:

http://tl-ph.hi5.com/friend/photos/displayPhotoUser.do?photoId=4531462174&ownerId=5014923&albumId=9603819

http://twitter.com/#!/vanitynbeauty


Beware of this kind of people... :( This is my first time to be scammed and I'll definitely make sure that it wont happen again :( I saw some signs but I ignored it cause I believed in the goodness of people... and now it backfired on me :( Should learn to limit my trust :(

No comments:

Post a Comment