Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Yes I'm Stressed out. I need RETAIL THERAPY :|

ARGHH... Super stressed out I can't even think straight anymore. So far this year has been a total bitch to me to think that 11 is/ was my favorite number. I dont know what's happening I've been thinking to go to Quiapo and have my fortune told just in case I need the guidance. Almost everything is going downhill for me and I really don't know what to do. I've been feeling lazy yet I feel ultimately stressed. I've been trying to concentrate but my attention always drifts elsewhere. Its been tough... taking it as a challenge is a bit of an understatement. I really do hope this year ends already and I kinda feel all giddy when people were saying "its almost december" cause that marks the end of the year... I feel like this is just a phase and it will get better... eventually...

Now I kinda feel like I wanna shop. Like really really badly... Cause somehow I feel so comforted with just about anything new. Sad part is my supply of funds is slowly deteriorating which is a very bad sign considering where I'm going in a few weeks..

PITY.

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment