Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

THE BALM: Downboy & Bahama Mama



Along with my LED mirror, 2 tops and Carmex, I got two blushes from the balm since I had this 15% coupon from my last purchase, cause they had this promo where you buy stuff from the balm worth 1000php and you get a 15% discount for your next purchase, and since I'm loving their blushes I decided to collect it so I bought the other two that I don't have which is Downboy and Bahama Mama..



This is Downboy which is a bright pink blush, its a bit chalky but when applied its just so pretty and natural. This can also be used as an eyeshadow.



This is the Bahama Mama Bronzer, this may look scary on the pan but when applied, its just a pretty sheer chocolate tan color that is great for contouring.



swatches from L-R: Cabana Boy, Hot Mama, Bahama Mama, Downboy


xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment