Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

Covergirl Eye Enhancers: 215 Country Woods



This was a random purchase. I was just supposed to claim my Advantage card at the customer service and ended up at the covergirl stall. I saw some awesome minty lipglosses and some lipsticks that looked great but unfortunately I was not fond of the smell. So I saw this quad which was highly recommended by a lot of Youtubers and its the Covergirl eye enhancers quad in country woods. It has 4 neutral shades with different finishes. These can also be considered dupes for some of the colors in the Urban Decay Naked Palette. I bought this cause I thought it would be a good quad that I could just throw in my purse and not worry about brushes and blending issues :) Its quite pigmented so I say its worth the price :) Definitely worth purchasing :D


xo.

1 comment:

  1. Very informative share. I agree with you in this matter.


    Thanks,
    Ashley of Eyelash Enhancer

    ReplyDelete