Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Great Singapore Sale Weekend Trip

I meant to do this about two days ago when I arrived in Manila but I got lazy because I was too tired :))) So anyway, I'm doing this blog to remind me of the things I bought because sometimes things get lost and I completely forgot that I had them :> i'll review some too just to remind me of the things I love and things that I am definitely requiring myself to repurchase :)


Mac Paint Pot
• Bare Study (really pretty pearly cream eyeshadow/base)
• Rubenesque (To me its like the Hot mama blush in paint pot form)
Mac Lipsticks
• Ravishing (Cremesheen, Orange-y)
• Lip Blossum (Sheer, Lustre Finish, Orange-y Pinky Peach-whut??)
Victoria’s Secret Lipgloss
• Piece of Heaven
• Red Delicious
5 cotton on tops
1 Giordano shirt
3 bags
2 pairs of sandals
2 Necklaces from Universal Studios
1 Gingy Pendant
Clean and Clear Moisturizer
Clean and Clear Active Speed Gel
Reb’l Fleur by Rihanna Perfume

No comments:

Post a Comment