Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

MAC Viva Glam Gaga II



Finally! I got my hands on a Viva Glam Gaga. I was so depressed when I did not have the Viva Glam Gaga 1 (The Bright Pink) so even though I'm not really fond of nude colors, I got this. Another case of me being a sucker of packaging, Lady Gaga and the MAC Aids Fund. So i'd say its a medium nude lipstick, its very pigmented and is categorized as Amplified. At first I found it hard to use it but I learned to apply it carefully and lightly, and its quite wearable. It kinda makes me look like a sick person at first, but I think this would look really nice if you think of a natural goddess look, or maybe even a look with dark shadows so the look can be turned down and not be too overpowering.




Upper swatch (2 swipes)
Lower swatch (1 swipe)






Packaging with Gaga's Signature! <3

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment