Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

MONEY MATTERS: The Game Plan

BROKE. Yeah I can't go near a mall for atleast 3 months, I can't go to a concert of the band that I really really really want :| (all time low), and I find it really hard to share it with others cause they would think that I'm a total shopaholic. Which... I'm not (I think)..

Oh oh I found these questions from a site suggested by Mr. Google. Its like some test questions to assess if you need help:

Do you often go on buying binges?
Do you find yourself spending more time and/or money buying on the Internet, in catalogues, or on the shopping channels than you want to?Do you find yourself making more and more use of credit [acquiring more cards, increasing your credit limit, etc.?
Have any of your purchases ever resulted in problems with your bank or legal problems?
Are your relationships with family and friends or is your job performance suffering because of your buying?
Do you hide your purchases and shopping trips from family or friends?
Are you not opening your mail or answering your phone because you don’t want to face the consequences of your buying?
Do others consider you a shopaholic?
Does much of your life center around buying things?
Is shopping a way of facing the stress of your daily life or to make yourself feel better?


---Unfortunately, for all these questions my answer is YES. But nah, these aren't scientifically based right? so it doesn't count. RIGHT? RIGHT????


So here's the plan
1. NO TO MALLS FOR 3 MONTHS (except if i'm going to the gym)
2. SAVE HALF OF MY ALLOWANCE.
3. GET A JOB
4. RE-OPEN MY BUSINESS
5. WAIT FOR CHRISTMAS

Hope one of these can help me cause I'm just too DAARRNNN FRUSTRATED RIGHT NOWWW... :(

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment