Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Reb'l Fleur By Rihanna



ONE OF THE BEST PERFUMES I'VE EVER HAD IT MADE MY RALPH LAUREN ROMANCE LOOK LIKE A COLOGNE :)) :> Its just awesome. I don't even know how to describe it, But i can tell that its fruity and clean smelling. The Filipino dude told me its one of the newer perfumes in there and i instantly fell inlove with it. I was supposed to get the Dior Addict one or the Beyonce Heat, but this was way better. Its best to let it sit on your skin for around 5-10 minutes so the smell can tone down a bit and spread out. It lasts all day and the bottle is absolutely beautiful :)

Got this for S$59.. there are two sizes and i got the smaller one with 50ml 1.7 fl.oz.. but now I'm kinda regretting it cause I should've gotten the biggest bottle of this :|

XO.

No comments:

Post a Comment