Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

REVLON Just Bitten Lipstain



I got the Revlon Just Bitten lipstain in FLAME yesterday at Watson's because I was bored and I had nothing else to buy. I haven't tried any lipstains actually so this is the first and maybe the last lipstain I would ever try. I've been intrigued about lipstains since I've started wearing makeup but I never got around to getting one because it didn't look like a must-have to me and I think it makes putting on a lip thing a chore more than just a pretty factor.





This is a little swatch:
As you can see, its a red orange color, the color is pretty vibrant compared to the other lipstains i've tried in the store like Max Factor's Lipfinity and the Covergirl one. I'm a little disappointed though cause I expected a lighter and more coral color. But you know, everyone needs a red lip thing :D

Lipstains are pretty good cause it just gives you a pretty pout without looking too overdone. They also last all day with minimal signs of fading and what's nice about this lipstain is that it has a lipbalm on the other end to moisture your lips and to add a subtle shine to the stain. The bad part is that if you press on the balm too hard, it might break. You can refrigerate it to let it stick again though :)


I rate this 4 stars.

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment