Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

Wet N' Wild Walking on Eggshells Trio



I got this trio from Wet N Wild and its called Walking on Eggshells.My first Wet N' Wild Eyeshadow Trio. It's one of the most popular trios from WnW since its neutral and shimmery. At first I thought it looked a lot similar to the Covergirl Country Woods Quad but when I looked at it, it wasn't so similar after all. It has a pretty champagne pink shade that makes it different and the browbone color was referred to as a dupe for Stila's Kitten Eyeshadow which is great since I haven't really thought about that when I bought this.lol. So anyway, this palette is perfect for just an everyday eye look its not something that is too complicated to wear and it blends easily. Another thing that I liked about this trio is that the three colors are pretty big considering that its quite cheap even for a drugstore brand and it has labels on the colors so that for those who don't really wear eyeshadows can just follow the label and blend.

I rate this with 5 stars. :)

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment