Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Dupe for Mac's Semi Precious Cremesheen Glass in Geo Pink




Today I was on the hunt for some dupes for my current addiction which is the Geo Pink by MAC.Its a coral lipglass and it looks absolutely stunning alone or with a nude lipstick. I was planning to get a back up of this for 2 days now but I decided against it since I have been spending way more than I should in a month. So I went to the drugstore to look for dupes of this product and I made sure that it is just as good as the Geo Pink one.

What I found today is the In2it lip gloss in Carnival. It has the same kind of pigmentation, same kind of glossy finish and same consistency. The only difference is the price. This gloss cost a fraction of the price of MAC's geo pink. Super happy with this to the point where my craving to get a back up of geo pink was almost gone.

Another dupe I found is a Victoria's Secret Lipgloss I forgot the name but it looks orange-y in the tube (third swatch from the left). It smells good and is also cheaper.

The Last dupe I found so far is one of the lip gloss from Guerlain. Its not sticky, smells good but its more expensive than geo pink. Get this if you want a high-end dupe that has a pretty packaging and a little more product than the in2it one. I think it has the same amount as the Victoria's secret lip gloss. I don't have this product I just swatched this from the store but I'm planning to get this once I ran out of every drugstore dupe I got for Geo Pink.

Oh yeah and a non-lip gloss dupe is MAC's ravishing. Same shade, just as awesome :)


xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment