Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

ECOTOOLS Eye and Face Brush Set



After about a month of waiting, I finally got my brush set! HAHA. I was super excited to have this because it was pretty cheap for a brush set and its earth-friendly :)

First of all I loved the Plastic Packaging it came with. It had a stitched ecotools label on it and its a pretty good case to put the brushes in (if only i cut it properly earlier because now its destroyed.) So at the back it had a description of the brushes:

-Handles made from bamboo
-100% cruelty free taklon bristles
-Recycled Aluminum ferrules
-Natural cotton and hemp cosmetic case
-Reusable storage pouch

I love how they had tips at the end of the list of brushes on how to save the earth :)

The 5 piece Bamboo set + 2 free brushes include:

-Mineral Powder Brush
-Concealer Brush
-Eyeshading Brush
-Baby Kabuki
-eyeliner brush
-eyebrow brush? idunno what thats called a spoolie?? idunno.
-Cosmetic case

The 6 piece eye brush set includes:
-Large eye brush
-Angled Crease Brush
-Petite Eye Shading Brush
-Highlighting Brush
-Smudge Brush
-Travel case with Mirror

I love how these brushes have really soft bristles and its quite dense. What I don't really like is the fact that it was pretty small from what I imagined it to be but its kinda good too since its very travel friendly and you can put everything on the case provided.


Happy with this purchase. I got this from http://houseofflair.multiply.com. Suyen is very friendly and she prices items fairly plus she offers free shipping! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment