Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

For the Face: Random Haul



I got a few stuff today just before I went to my gym and I got: Blistex Complete Moisture (Blue Tube), Vaseline Lip Therapy in Cherry(White Tube with Red Cap),In2it Lipgloss in Carnival(Half White Tube/Half Plastic Clear Lip gloss container--the twisty type like elf but smaller), Elf Brush (I think its the face brush from the studio line, the flat top one that everyone has just been raving about), Elf Tinted moisturizer in Porcelain spf 20 (Black Tube in Black Box)and Elf Nail Polish in Rose Raisin.

Elf Brush: Awesome very dense I find it hard to use at this point though so we'll see

Blistex and Vaseline: Awesome. Awesome. Awesome.

In2it Lip gloss: Awesome. Absolute Dupe for MAC's geo pink

Elf Tinted Moisturizer: Mousse type consistency. Pretty good coverage. Nice packaging

Elf Nail Polish: So-so. Comes out like the color in the bottle. Opaque. It just doesnt work for me

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment