Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

LUSH : The Tiny HAUL



I went to the gym today and I had an intense workout just because I wanted to catch up for all those weeks that I've skipped the gym and because the graduation photoshoot is coming up so I don't want to look fat or anything. So I hope it works and I have about 2 weeks to make it happen. So anyway I was strolling at the mall and I walked pass the Lush store but something in me told me to go back and check out some stuff in the store and to see if my favorite Mask (Mask of Magnaminty) is there. It wasn't available and they told me that they might have it... next year. I got pretty sad because that's one of my HG product. I decided to look at the other stuff from their skincare line and I found the Tea Tree Water Toner and I got really interested because I've tried the Tea Tree Oil from the Body Shop and it has done wonders for my skin and this had a pretty black matte spritzer packaging and the amount of product (250g) is quite good too. The next one I picked up is ULURU forum shower gel and its limited edition. Its orange and its quite big of a product so its really worth the price since its way cheaper than the regular shower gels. The lady told me that limited editions cost less than regular products so I chose this one just to try it out.Its very citrus-y and Its really refreshing since I immediately tried it out when I got back to the gym for a quick shower.



How it is described:
"Ah, tea tree: how do we love thee? Tea tree is extremely soothing and can work wonders on troubled or oily skin. We’ve also added juniper berry and grapefruit waters to refresh and gently tone with natural oils. You can use this throughout the day to help tackle blemishes and lift your spirits."




This is describe as:
ULURU SHOWER GEL:
"Uluru has an intoxicating scent of orange, with a sexy undertone of rosewood. There’s some lemon myrtle, sandalwood oil and gardenia extract in there too, which all combine to make an aroma which is a little like a sophisticated orange sherbet."

No comments:

Post a Comment