Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

MAC Haul



My mom just got home from the US and she got me a ton of stuff. She got me 3 coach bags, a coach wallet, etude house makeup, physician's formula happy booster blush and bronzer,and of course some mac items :)

surprisingly some of these were limited edition so I was happy about that since MAC counters here in the Philippines is totally scarce.

So for Mac i got:

-Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder
-Duo Mineral Eyeshadow "Thunder and Rain" (Limited Edition)
-Gem of Roses lipstick from the Semi- precious collection
-Petting Pink Tinted Lip Conditioner
-Powder Blush in Well Dressed

(separate reviews will be done for each item)

Its not a lot but this definitely saved me a lot of personal money since I almost have nothing left. These things are pretty expensive so I'm glad that I got this for free and with love since they had to go to Macy's just to get this for me :) Too bad the UD pallete was already sold out so that would've been super awesome. but oh well :)

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment