Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

MAC Mineralized Eyeshadow Duo





(I used this duo on this picture. Not sure about how I feel about it though. Just tried it for the first time in the middle of the night right before I was dozing off.. so I kinda look like a beggar in make up.haha)



I got this Mineralized eyeshadow in Thunder and Rain. Its a combination of a Dark Blue and a Grayish Black Eyeshadow. It can be used wet or dry since its mineralized, it blends really well and you do get your money's worth with this one since you get two shadows and its not like you would use this for an everyday look so this would last a very long time. Unfortunately this doesn't really look great on me since I'm more of a bronzy gold person. The smokey look and I don't really go well together. So I dunno what am I gonna do with this. I think this is a limited edition duo.

Rating: 3 stars

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment