Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

MAC Semi Precious Cremesheen Glass in Geo pink



Yehey I finally got the Geopink Cremesheen glass! I've been waiting for this since the collection came out in July. I didn't really think that I would be able to get one since its a pretty popular color. I got this in Marionnaud for 1200php. I was looking at the Rose Quartz MSF and some of the blushes but I tried to be as frugal as I can be so when I got hold of this I just paid for it and left.



This is what it looks like up close its a corally color with the slightest hint of pink so I really have no idea why they labeled this geo pink. Its a cremesheen so its quite pigmented compared to others. When stood side by side and when applied on my lips this kinda reminds me of the MAC lipstick in Ravishing, its also a cremesheen. I love this because it is such a great color and its not sticky and smells really good.


This is a swatch :">

For me, this was the best product in the Semi Precious collection. Can't say anything bad about it aside from the fact that it is limited edition. I might get a back-up of this cause its just too pretty :>

No comments:

Post a Comment