Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

MAC Semi Precious Gem of Roses Lipstick



Let me just start by saying that I LOVE THIS LIPSTICK. Its just too pretty to be a limited edition but It is unfortunately. Its like a muted pink, in the site I think this was described as a Strawberry kinda color. When applied on my lips it just adds a glossy effect and evens out the color of my lips because this is the exact color of my lips but better. Its a Lustre finish so it is pretty sheer but then you can build up the color so it can pretty much suit anyone. This lipstick reminds me of a discontinued color called lip blossum I think its also a lustre finish and when swatched its pretty much the same color. What I don't like about the Lustre finishes is they have this weird smell that sometimes I can't really tolerate. That's the only downside though but hopefully I could get used to that.

Rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment