Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner in Petting Pink



This is the tinted lip conditioner in petting pink. This is 0.5 US FL.OZ/15 ML..This has spf 15 and it has a very sheer pink color which does not show up on my lips cause maybe its too light, too sheer , too similar to my lip color.For the price I think they could have done more with these, because the conditioning part of this is kinda similar to any other tinted lip things or lip balms I have bought and used at the drugstore. I wanted to get the two other shades for this sadly it is not available in the Philippines. I also think that I would just stick with my good ol' lipsticks they are worth the money and some finishes can be very moisturizing too.

Right now I prefer my Burts bee's Lip Shimmer in Rhubarb.. moisturizing and can be worn alone and still look pretty :)

Rating: 3 stars


xo.

2 comments:

  1. Haven't tried that Mac product yet, but I have tried the Burt's Bees in Rhubarb and I have to say that one is pretty good in the lips plus it makes my lips look naturally bitten.

    I like your blog. Do you want us to follow each other?

    xoxo,
    LoveSkinBest

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! well it smells good just like any mac lip product but it's really not worth the money. For the price I think its better to just get a lipstick :D

    omg sure. I'd love that! :D

    <3

    ReplyDelete