Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

MAC Me Over Collection Craving: Shopping List!

Okay i changed my mind about the eyeshadows. I found exact dupes for all of it from etude house, nyx and coastal scents warm palette. The only eyeshadow that cannot be duped is outre. But some say that it has a dupe from double feature 4 from mac. Lady grey quad also had dupes from my collection.

So my final list will be: outre, equilibrium

The add ons might be: stunner, moleskin








This collection is crazy -_- From what I've read, they will be releasing 51 items for this collection divided in 3 parts. They pretty much covered ground. They have lipglasses, eyeshadows, cream color bases, lipsticks, blushes, the coveted 226 brush ,etc. I bet everyone can find something they like in this collection especially because those shades look very wearable and nothing too crazy.

So I made my shopping list for this collection. I tried my best to narrow it down because MAC is an expensive brand, I'm a student and my mother does not really support my make up addiction. (0_o). I went through my collection to see If I can find stuff that is pretty much similar to some stuff in the collection so I can ignore those and get what I don't have. I went really crazy last night, slept for like 5am just looking at swatches and finding out when this collection comes out in the Philippines. September 2011 was the scheduled release but I called MAC earlier and they told me that it was OCTOBER. Bittersweet really, I have time to save up and add a few things on my list, but I do want to own those this month.

THE MAYBE LIST:

(I will definitely get the ones with * )

Blushes:

Stunner Blush
Equilibrium Blush * (Will use this for a soft contour)
Fleur Power Blush

226 Brush

Lipsticks:
Oh oh oh L/S *
Rebel L/S
Offshoot L/S
Runway Red L/S *

Fluidline:
Avenue

Cream Color Bases: (Never tried CCBs)
Seaside *

Eyeshadows:
Carbonized E/S *
Mythical E/S
Lady Grey E/S Quad
Moleskin E/S

Shadesticks: (Might get this just because I wanted an on-the-go eyeshadow thing)
Streetcool
ButterNutty

This week I will pick a maximum of 5 items that I will purchase from this collection. I will limit myself to 5 because I already saw the next collection which is the Cindy Sherman one and the Posh Paradise which I haven't seen but just the name itself appeals to me so I must save up for those.

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment