Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

NYX Eyeshadow Trios and Slide On Eyeliner



I got very delight which has an orangey champagne shade (chalky), a dark brown and a great white highlight color.

I got TS11 which is the orange/golden orange/ peach

I got the slide on, glide on,stay on & definitely a turn on waterproof. extreme shine eyeliner in Jetblack.

I got some nyx stuff three days ago but I forgot to put em here :)) I've been using them and they are just awesome and inexpensive. For the eyeshadow trio you can use them for up to 12 months same with the eyeliner, and what I really love about this is its cruelty free, it has that PETA bunny on it :D The products are very pigmented and it lasts all day I don't know if my mac paint pot helped or what but I don't know I just really like it. One of the colors in the very delight trio is a bit chalky but once blended it'll be fine :) The eyeliner, I cannot say enough good things about it. It's very dark, it stays put, does not melt/smear/whatever on your face and it's very creamy so it won't harm your eye skin or whatever you call that :)






Rating: 5/5

xo.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I wanna follow your blog but the the blogsite is acting up it sucks.. :-( btw, so you're a pre-law student? where? :-) my bf is a lawyer. maybe you're both brainy. he's from UP btw.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh too bad :( it'll work eventually :) yes! I'm taking up Political Science in DLSU will graduate next year so I'm looking for good law schools :) Wow he must be really really smart :D Too bad my mom wouldn't let me go to UP so I might apply elsewhere :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder why....? :-/

    Anyway, UST is good but my hubby ( i kept forgeting that he's my hubby na!) said that it will take time before you graduate in UST kasi konti sila mag bigay ng subject. Arellano is a good school. PUP has a law school too. Pati San Beda. :-)Go go go!

    ReplyDelete