Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2011

What I got today: FOREVER 21, GARNIER, MAGAZINES

I went to Megamall with my mom and auntie today. Went to the gym then bought some stuff. I got a pretty fitted tube dress for my graduation pictorial from forever 21, I got this month's cosmopolitan magazine and Blush magazine which I was pretty happy about because the blush magazine was hard to find. I also got the Garnier Light BB instant fairness eye roll-on.
This BB eye roll on claims to give an amazing fresh look and is a total solution in a flash. It has lemon essence and caffeine, it does not crease and gives a nude coverage using mineral pigments. It also claims to be longlasting. This can be used for 6 months.This will make your undereye area Fairer, more radiant, more even-toned, with less dark circles, less dark spots, it will look fresher, smoother, less tire, more hydrated and it can also tighten. Don't know if this does work, I swatched and it is blendable,sheer coverage and this cannot be used by women of color as it is too light even if they claim that it will sink in to the skin. xo. XO.

No comments:

Post a Comment