Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

What's in my Make up Bag?

WHAT'S IN MY BAG? I've seen this all over youtube and I thought that this was a fun way of knowing my everyday make up stuff. I kinda realized that I tend to put a lot of stuff in this bag, a lot more than an average person should bring. :| Anyway: Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer in Rhubarb - Very pretty sheer red color (I use this mostly when I go to the gym) Covergirl Quad in Country Woods (For my everyday eye look) Maybelline Angelfit Ultra Natural Affinity Foundation in Light Beige Ochre (Powder Foundation very useful for touch ups and can be used wet for a flawless foundation finish) Covergirl Simply Ageless eye concealer in 210 (I don't use it too often but I keep it just in case I have an emergency blemish that I didn't notice and needs attention) Bath & Bodyworks Pocket Bac in I love cake MAC Rubenesque Paint Pot (This is for a good base or even an on-the-go eyelid color) MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner in Petting Pink (Another Gym Lip Product or I use this when my lips are too dry to apply lipstick on though this does not give much color) The Balm Cabana Boy Blush (Very Pretty Mauvey Pink Color) Blistex Complete Moisture Lip Balm (I use this under every lipstick this is way better than EOS in my opinion) IN2IT Waterproof Eyeliner Pen (Awesome black eyeliner easy to apply because it has a felt-tip applicator) MAC Lipstick in Gem of Roses (My lip color but better) Armani - Acqua De Gioa Small Perfume Spray (When I smell a little URBAN) Travel Size Ecotools Face Brush Set (I got into the habit of takin this with me on a regular basis because it's small and really great for touch-ups) There are some things here that are not really the permanent things in my make up bag, I tend to switch to other things when I feel like it. Like the Paint pot sometimes I like to use Bare Study, the blushes are very random but I use Cabana Boy a lot and another favorite of mine is Downboy which is a Bright Pink, and the lipstick I use the Gem of Roses one or Ravishing the most. When I feel like I have to prepare I also add a lipgloss, a tinted moisturizer, an Mineralize Skin Finish and a bronzer. xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment