Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

MAC Blush in Melba

Gave in to the temptation of busting out my not so extra cash. Went to powerplant today, the usual story happened-stumbled into a mac store went in, swatched, had the urge to get this best seller blush and then without dignity, went to the counter and paid for it.

I honestly feel ashamed of getting stuff almost every week and this is not even cheap enough to forgive. Guess I really have a problem :(

So on to the blush. I really don't think that this needs an introduction because its one of the most talked about blush by mac. So to me its like a dirty peach blush. Would look really pretty for most if not all skintones. It is a matte finish which really got me to get this today because I do not own a matte peach blush and I need one to use on top of my cream color base in seaside. Its very pigmented, may appear a bit chalky when swatched but when applied and blended on the cheeks it looks a lot more natural. I was so tempted to get the more brighter sides of the peachy spectrum which was foolish me, it has a frost finish and really really bright. Might go back for that though. Its new here in the philippines and the lady told me that they only had 2 in stock.


Xo.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment