Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

MAC Me Over Collection: Oh,Oh,Oh lipstick




I got this today at Marionnaud (Mall of Asia) for Php 1000 (Yes they've increased the prices of their products..sad i know :( ) It is a lustre lipstick and I never really taught I'd this because the final list, I only had Outre and Equilibrium. When I saw this I got really curious because it looked extremely unattractive in the tube. It's like a muddy metallic brown with gold shimmers. But when I swatched it, it just blew me away. It turned into a sheer raspberry color with just a hint of shimmer, very wearable and it looked like it will suit a lot of skintones. Good thing I got this because the products there were selling out fast. This was definitely a good buy because I have not seen anything like it before. On my lips it looked a lot more plummy pink which i liked a lot :>

Rating: 5/5


xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment