Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

MAC StyleDriven Collection: Pro Longwear Lipglass




I finally got my hands on one of the Pro Longwear items. SHOW ME! Pro Longwear Lipglass. I was sooo inlove with the swatches of Whoops, Full Speed Ahead and Driven by Love but in person, to me it was a bit of a let down. This however was not strikingly beautiful but it is sooooo good on the lips.It's just like a dirty rose color, I'd say Gem of Roses in Lipglass form. Which I tried to pair it with today and it is perfect. Might be my new lip combo. The lipglass itself is a bit hard to apply because you have to drag on the color and it is a bit sticky. This lipglass also has a different applicatior which makes it easier to apply because it is flat on both sides but still had a rounded tip. The smell is still good, like all MAC lip products. The color is opaque so it could be worn alone or paired with a lipstick/lip liner

Rating: 4/5


xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment