Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

Sleek Blush in Scandalous





(I DO NOT KNOW WHY THE PICTURES ARE UPSIDE DOWN BUT OH WELL.)


Along with that Milani Blush that has been posted earlier, I also got this Sleek blush in Scandalous. It is a Tomato Red Blush. Looks very bright and scary in the pan, I got a little intimidated at first but when blended, it looks a lot more natural than most of the pinks or peaches I own. A bit hard to blend than the other blushes I have. I love almost everything about it. I love the Sleek packaging as their name suggests, I love the amount that I get for a cheap price.. It has 8g of product, almost double or even triple the amount of other blushes, and you couldn't even tell because it looks pretty small. It is a bit heavy though. It looks really expensive and well made which made me very excited to get my two other sleek blushes that I pre ordered from another seller as well as the Sleek Storm I-divine palette which will be coming by November.

I don't think that I would ever finish this blush mainly because I can only finish a blush if its the only blush I use for an entire year, but since I have a lot of blushes, I'm pretty sure that this may look full by the time it expires which is 24 months from now. It's very pigmented so I know that I would barely need to touch up for it to last the whole day.

This is an excellent dupe for NARS Exhibit A.

Very very impressed.



5/5

xo.

2 comments:

  1. ooh pretty color :) haha the packaging totally copied NARS

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah it so pretty! :) been wearing it for a whole week :)) inside it really looks similar but this is more compact :D

    ReplyDelete