Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

LUSH soap -Angel's delight soap

I don't really know what to say about this soap :)) it's part of their holiday collection along with 2 soaps one that looks like a candy cane and the other is green with white spots that has a strong citrus smell. So anyway this soap was the prettiest in there because it was very colorful and I believe that it has some kind of glitter strips inserted in the mold itself.

They describe this soap as juicy fruity soap that can make dirty angels clean or something like that. It smells a lot like tangerine very fruity reminds me of the jellyace that I always ate when I was a kid. Like some fruity treat. I've never tried things from their christmas collection before so I might go back and get the snow fairy balm, I don't like the snow fairy shower gel cause I'm not fan of the bubble gum scent it has.

Xo.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment