Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sunday haul

Not a big one. I just got two skirts from forever 21 which I wasn't really planning to get but since I couldn't find any good jeans I just decided to get these instead.

I also got an olay natural white all in one fairness nightcream. I have uneven skintone so I'm gonna try this and we'll see if it helps. Olay usually has excellent products.

I got just a telephone wire hair tie from pink box and a herball essences hello hydration moisturizing shampoo with a fusion of hawaiian coconut and orchid. I've heard a lot of good things about herbal essences it was a little more expensive than my usual loreal shampoo but if it makes a huge difference guess I'll switch to this one instead :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

2 comments:

  1. I love the Herbal Essences Shampoo! It makes my hair so soft and it smells amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i know! sometimes I just take a shower just to bring back that yummy smell in my hair :))

    ReplyDelete