Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Random before-the-gym haul

I just hate window shopping. I could never really master the "art" of window shopping. The no-buy thing is soo hard.. so as I was walking to the gym I stopped by watsons just to check out what's on sale. And I found a lot. Took my time to look at the maybelline stuff and I decided to finally get my hands on a mascara .As previously stated, I never really considered using a mascara. I didn't really think that it would make a difference. So I picked up the maybelline waterproof long extreme stiletto. I was supposed to get the volume express one or the one that curls your lashes but I went with this because the lady told me that this was the lengthening kind.

then I was supposed to try the pencil liner or the felt tip liner also by maybelline. But I found this gel liner called lasting drama gel eyeliner in 01 black. I have never tried to wear a gel liner so I figured since it is on sale, might as well try it. This one comes with a liner brush.

the last item I got is a christmas pack from garnier containing the bb eye roll on and the brightening eye roll on.I'm almost out of my first bb eye roll on so I thought that it was such a bargain to get this both for a consolidated price.

tempted to go back and get more things just to take advantage of the sale. I tried the gel liner and the mascara today and it was quite good. So excited to test those out more. :)


xo.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment