Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

I-Feel-Blessed Haul



Some might find it weird that I actually gave this one a weird title. Just couldn't think of anything catchy at the moment but I'm just really thankful for the gifts I have received today :) I got a very pretty Tommy Hilfiger shoulder bag (left), a Kenneth Cole Reaction Wallet in Black (I needed this one because my Coach wallet didn't have that zipper thing that secures all the stuff inside my wallet) , I got an Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15 which I have wanted to try for a while and then I got a pretty Nine West Shoulder/Hand Bag.

I also tried to organize my bags awhile ago and I've realized that there are a lot of unused bags in there, a lot off branded ones that have been touched once or have not even been taken out of its packaging and I am definitely not going to get a new bag anytime soon cause I want to put all those into good use because they are all nice and are too expensive to just rot in my bag cabinets. Right now I'm using my brother's christmas present which was a Charles and Keith Brown Hand/Messenger type bag thing with gold chain hardware, very big, very pretty, perfect for school :>


xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment