Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Shedding my Christmas Pounds.

Trying to find healthy snacks to help with my struggling diet regimen. These are the things I got from healthy options. Mostly granola bars which are freaking good. They don't taste like the icky whole wheat bars you get from the supermarket, they do taste like a real chocolate treat with less carbs and sugar and all that unnecessary stuff for dieters. I also love the fact that most of these are organic , just 100 cal per bar and all the nutrition you need to replace the regular rice/pasta meal :) will try to eat this for a month plus diet pills to help me lose the "burden" :p

I also got the cheddar cheese fries and a carbrite chocolate mint candy bar but I ate it already so I did not get a picture of that. Haha

xo.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment