Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Sleek Blush in Flamingo



I got this blush almost a month ago and I decided to test it out for a while before I actually say something about it on this blog. So this is the blush in Flamingo comparing this color to the other 2 sleek blushes I have this one is more darker than pixie pink, but evidently lighter than scandalous since that one is a bright red. It looks matte but I have to say that I get hints of sheen to it. Very soft powder, very blendable and the color although its pink, it is very unique. It's like a neon pink but not too crazy so it can still be worn for everyday use and with a lot of looks.Staying power is pretty good too. Price is pretty just especially for how much you're getting because it is very pigmented and you hardly need to put your brush in it.

Rating: 5/5


Swatches!





xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment