Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Goodbye MARIONNAUD, Hello Guerlain Foundation Brush & Katy Perry's Manila Dreams Tour



With the right accessories, it is possible for anyone to become an artist. For makeup aficionados, these luxurious brushes are the answer. The range of brushes allows for perfect application and superior blending. Each brush is crafted from a mixture of natural, high-quality goat hair and synthetic bristles.
By Guerlain.



I got this brush during the last day of Marionnaud's crazy beauty sale at the Mall of Asia. Almost everything was 75% off and I had a lot of regrets because I did not go in there a few days earlier, so I didn't get to see a lot of the products on sale because I was trying to resist going into MAC and go be my impulsive self again. There were 4000php palettes there that they were selling for around 1k each and perfumes and everything else. I was so tempted to get that nice guerlain palette but I resisted because I have a lot of eyeshadows at home and I didn't want to waste money on something i already have .. although that was more than a bargain. So anyway, this is Guerlain's version of a foundation brush, duo-fibre made of goat and synthetic hair, incredibly soft, perfectly crafted in its sleek handle, everything about it was absolutely magical. I just knew I had to have it. The lady told me that someone has reserved it only, she didn't return to claim so eventually it found its way to me :P

The day was perfect cause after I went straight to the concert grounds and was mesmerized by Katy Perry. The concert was delayed for 2 hours but it was all worth it. The production was the best, very creative and explosive especially the last part when there was fireworks inside the covered stage.. ughh... #replayingmemories.

And lastly, I want to say goodbye to Marionnaud at the Mall of Asia, apparently, there weren't enough buyers to keep their store alive. Too bad because they were my favorite. Now I have to go elsewhere to get my make up and other much loved items :(


Rating: 5/5


xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment