Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

MAC Lipstick in Angel



YEAH. Kim K's favorite MAC lipstick. One of the most talked about lipstick shade in the market. I honestly don't know how this would look on me. Although reviews and swatches all depicts as the perfect everyday color, perfect for any look especially paired with smokey eyes like how Kim Kardashian usually wears this on under NARS turkish delight.

The finish is a FROST. (shimmery goodness) ;)

From the tube it looks like a neutral pink with a pearly finish, same as when swatched... on my wrist. But on my lips.. I find it a bit too light for my liking. I kinda look a bit washed out but in a pinkier way not like how dead I look when wearing Viva Glam Gaga 2 but kinda similar to MAC's prolong wear lipstick in Dress it up. I think this would look great for people with a bit of a tan like a NC35 and up. I am too light for this shade but I made it work the other day by putting MAC prolong wear lipglass in Show Me which is neutral pink shade I'd say 2 shades darker than this.




Rating: 3/5

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment